A KNX qualified training provider is required to be certified by the KNX Association to enable the delivery of standardised KNX courses.
KNX Training Providers
There are currently four recognised training providers in Australia:
Contact Person: Ian Harding
Mobile: +61 (0)409 916 408
Contact Person: Trent Kilner
Phone: +61 02 8543 9888
Contact Person: Simon Harvey
Mobile: +61 (0)414 305 565
Contact Person: Atul Batra
Mobile: +61 (0)401 168 045
KNX Training Courses
Online Introduction – 2 Hours
This is a KNX introduction course, designed for those who want a good overview of KNX and how it can help with projects.
We cover : the fundamentals of KNX; how to design a systems for lighting, shading and HVAC; take a look at a live system and remote access to a project, specifying text for KNX; product selection.
The introduction is a 2-hour seminar equipped with products, visuals and plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
KNX Introduction – 4 Hours
This 4-hour seminar introduces you to KNX terminology and methodology and includes a hands on product component. It also dedicates some time to Q&A. This course is run upon request.
KNX Basic Certification – 4 Days
The KNX Basic Certification is ideal for anyone seeking to learn more about the KNX standard and its various applications. This is the most solid foundation you can get for your business when it comes to KNX. Participants will gain basic understanding and skills to work on KNX based equipment, and become a basic level accredited KNX building automation technician. To attain certification the participant must attend two classroom days and plus a local two-day practical session and exam and also an online theory exam hosted by the KNX association in Brussels.
KNX Basic Certification (Hybrid) – 4 Days (2 online)
The KNX Hybrid Basic Training is affordable and designed to increase accessibility by halving the amount of time required off-site. You can complete what would normally be two classroom days in your own time, at your own pace, in a location to suit you. This is followed up with a two-day practical session and exam at the Ivory Egg HQ, where you’ll also have the opportunity to speak to the experts about any upcoming projects, explore the showroom and collect resources to continue your KNX Journey.
KNX Advanced – 4.5 Days
The KNX advanced course takes a deeper look at how KNX works, along with how to control systems such as heating and advanced lighting with KNX. The course is a mixture of theory and practical. With recent updates to include content about DALI and BACnet it’s a great course for those looking to further their understanding of KNX and its use.
KNX Training Calendar
The following training courses are scheduled for 2023:
- Melbourne: 6th – 9th February (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Clayton, VIC: 6th – 7th February (KNX Condensed Practical Basic) – Kadan
- Sydney: 13th – 16th February (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Brisbane: 20th – 23rd February (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Adelaide: 6th – 9th March (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Lindfield, NSW: 17th – 18th April (KNX Condensed Practical Basic) – Kadan
- Sydney: 24th – 27th April (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Clayton, VIC: 1st – 2nd May (KNX Condensed Practical Basic) – Kadan
- Perth: 1st – 4th May (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Melbourne: 15th – 18th May (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Sydney: 17th – 20th July (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Lindfield, NSW: 17th – 18th July (KNX Condensed Practical Basic) – Kadan
- Melbourne: 31st July – 3rd August (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Clayton, VIC: 7th – 8th August (KNX Condensed Practical Basic) – Kadan
- Adelaide: 14th – 17th August (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Perth: 4th – 7th September (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
- Clayton, VIC: 2nd October (KNX Condensed Practical Basic) – Kadan
- Sydney: 23rd – 26th October (KNX Basic Hybrid) – Ivory Egg
For further information visit:
www.ivoryegg.com.au/training or contact email@example.com
www.ekinex.com.au/knx-training-center.html or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
www.kadan.com.au/training or contact email@example.com