From Brussels to Silicon Valley, the KNX Incubator Programme and KNX Startups grows rapidly
New partnership with Silicon Catalyst increases the reach of KNX’s successful startup programme
An advanced network of startups from around the world, plenty of new KNX products, solutions and devices, and numerous strategic partnerships: In just two years, the KNX IoT Startup Incubator has become an important platform for supporting young, innovative and ambitious companies that want to revolutionise the home and building automation industry. With Silicon Catalyst joining as the most recent partner of the KNX Incubator, the success story continues, and another foundation stone is laid for the further growth of its portfolio.
Boosting IoT startups around the globe
Launched in 2021, the KNX IoT Startup Incubator brings together startups and leading global manufacturers to develop the next big things for the IoT world. It provides valuable resources, expertise, and visibility at flagship events to aspiring companies committed to solutions based on KNX IoT. As early adopters and born first movers, startups and KNX IoT are a perfect match: innovative companies meet innovative IoT technologies. But not only young companies benefit from the KNX Incubator. Thanks to its networking approach, it also offers all KNX members new ways to bring new IoT products to the home and building automation market.
Numerous startups are already on board
The KNX IoT Startup Incubator has become home to some of the most innovative companies, such as:
- 11 IoT & Cloud Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (India): India, experts in IoT protocols
- Can’nX (France): France, focused on integrators and installers
- Kumux (Spain): Spain, revolutionizing Human Centric Lighting
- Lonestar Automation Solutions Private Limited (India): India, experts in firmware and IoT development
- Passiv Energie Austria GmbH (Austria): innovative decentralized Heat Recovery Units.
- SIMLAB (Poland): leading 3D visualization & control, and assets management.
- Solaregy (Germany): innovating in Building Integrated Photovoltaics and shutters.
- Tenzinc Ltd. (UK): experts in software and energy
A strategic partnership boost the power of two startup ecosystems
As its newest partner, the KNX IoT Startup Incubator welcomes Silicon Catalyst, a leading incubator focused exclusively on startups from the semiconductor industry. More than 800 startup companies worldwide have engaged with Silicon Catalyst. Thanks to a new memorandum of understanding (MOU), both startup ecosystems join forces to create synergies, including cross-promotion at events and powerful networking opportunities. For the KNX Incubator, this new partnership is an important step towards becoming the best startup incubator for the home and building technology industry.
For more information about the KNX IoT Startup Incubator, please visit https://www.knx.org/knx-en/for-manufacturers/startup/.